2018 PRICING GUIDE
I am so excited you are interested in Alli K Design for your calligraphy and design needs!
Invitations set the tone for your big day, so I am here to make sure they make a good first impression. I work closely with my brides to create unique ideas on how to make their wedding one of a kind. Don't know exactly what is you need in your suite? I have a list at the bottom of this page so you can make sure you have everything covered!
INVITE DESIGN FEE - starting at $850
This includes the design of the invite, rsvp, detail cards. The price is set to include the time and labor required in hand drawing your designs and lettering (which is what makes your suite unique) as well as digitizing and detailing everything for a print ready format. This does not include printing costs.
OUTER ENVELOPE ADDRESSING - starting at $2.50 / each
Prices may vary for custom ink color or opaque envelopes. This does not include the price of the actual envelopes or postage.
ESCORT AND PLACE CARDS - starting at $2.50/ each
Prices may vary depending on materials. I love creative options other than paper!
Monogram Crests/ Wedding Logos - starting at $250
These can also be used throughout your wedding. Examples include light projection, embossed napkins, or stamps.
Custom Map Illustration - starting at $300
It will include a digital version and one 8x10 print for a keepsake. Price subject to change and does not include printing cost.
Illustrations are food for my soul. I would love to create something one of a kind for you. Contact me with your ideas for a custom quote!
This is just a basic overview of the pricing and customized projects. Ideas and customizations are endless. A custom quote can be made for any and all ideas! Simply contact me with your idea for a project and we can discuss ways to bring it to life.
QUESTIONS + ANSWERS
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR CUSTOM INVITES?
· For initial inquiry, it’s best to contact me no later than four months to a year before the big day. This will give me the appropriate amount of time to get all your details in order and make sure your invitation suite and everything else you requested is perfected. The first step of this process is to book a consultation meeting to discuss your ideas and details.
· The consultation meeting can be held in person in Dallas or over the phone. The main purpose of this meeting is for you to let me know all the things you want and need for your wedding suite and for me to explain the process of how to make all those paper goods dreams come true.
· Based on our meeting, I’ll send over a quote and a contract for you to review.
· A 50% non-refundable deposit fee will be due before any work is done. This fee is put towards initial supplies to get the project started, and is factored into your final balance (so don’t worry, you won’t be losing any money).
· We will then set up a design meeting (the fun part!) We’ll go over all the details, including paper options, as well as look at some samples.
Design and Revisions
· You’ll get an initial set of digital proofs of your designs to review. There will be up to two rounds of revisions to make sure it is exactly how you want it.
Printing and Delivery
· You’ll be sent a round of final proofs to be reviewed and approved. Once all proofs are approved, they’ll be sent to the printer!
· We ask that you do not print anything on your own because it can be a trickier step than you might think. We work with a printer that we know and trust to give us the best results and fastest turnaround times.
WHAT'S IN A SUITE
There are several different components that are included in wedding suites offered by Alli K Design. The invitation suites are ready-made specific to the client. Each suite can be customized, so the information below can be used to figure out what you want and need from your wedding suite for the big day.
6 | Return Address
The return address can be printed straight onto the envelope, or we can make you a custom rubber stamp for all your return address needs – like when you’re writing thank you notes for all the wonderful gifts you’ll receive!
Vintage or Customized Stamps
Vintage or customized stamps that match your invitation suite can bring it all together and give everything a complete, cohesive feel. (NOTE: Vintage or customized stamps will cost more than regular stamps, but you’ll love the overall look of your invitations as you drop them off at the post office.)
7 | Illustration Map
Sure, your guests could use Google Maps or their GPS, but an illustration map is a unique way to show your guests where to go for your wedding. This map can include directions to the ceremony and reception venues, suggested hotels, or local attractions and suggestions.
8 | Details Card
You guessed it. This is the card that gives your guests all the details for your wedding. The details card can include information about your wedding website, local hotels, directions to venues, and where you are registered.
9 | Reply Card
The reply card is the card that guests will fill out to RSVP to your wedding. It can be a card and envelope that your guests will mail back to you, a postcard, or an information card giving them details on how to RSVP electronically.
Signed, SEALED, delivered. Use a customized wax seal with either an initial or a drawing that matches your suite to seal all the details together. The wax seal can be placed on the outer envelope or on the invitation enclosure.
1 | Save the Date
Set the mood for your wedding and all of the paper goods to follow from the very start with your customized save the date card. Save the dates can be customized to be a postcard, include your engagement picture, or custom illustrations like a wedding monogram.
2 | Invitation Card
The invitation card is the main card of the suite and will include general wedding information such as name, date, time, and location. This comes in a variety of sizes, but the standard is 5x7.
3 | Outer Envelope
The outer envelope will be stamped and addressed, but you can also spice it up a bit by customizing your outer envelope with an envelope liner.
4 | Invitation enclosure
The invitation enclosure is what holds all of the paper goods together inside the envelope. The enclosure can be one of three options:
o A Pocket – including the invitation in the center with the additional pieces in the pocket
o A Belly Band – wrapping around all of the paper goods
o A String or Ribbon – wrapping around all of the paper good
5 | CALLIGRAPHY ADDRESSING
There are different styles of calligraphy and variations for addressing your envelopes. Click here to see examples of different calligraphy styles.